VEU Certificate Creation Report- creation between 01/12/2019and 08/12/2019.
Highlights: Updated 21A Creation of 111,008 VEECs is one of the highest in a single week since the start of the activity.
- 193,497 certificates created were created for the period between 01/12/2019 and 08/12/2019.
- Commercial Lighting contributed 48,610 VEECs (25.12%) compared to 18,497 VEECs (17.32%) created in the previous week.
- Updated 21A contributed 111,008 VEECs (57.37%) compared to 59,378 VEECs (55.61%) created in the previous week.
- The VEEC price was at $28.90 up from $24.70 COB last Friday.
- The 2019 target is 6.3M with currently 10,191,498 VEECs already Registered or Created.
- The 2020 target is 6.5M
- This means in total, the scheme needs to create 2,608,709 VEECs between today and the end of 2020. (56 creation weeks)
- To achieve the 2020 target we need to average 46.5k certificates per week.
- The average creation for 2019 to this point has been 109k VEECs/week.
Please note, this is creation – not all VEECs created are registered
Certificate Creation Breakdown
Weekly: Total Certificate Creation Pie Chart