Weekly VEEC Analysis WE 26th February
In the week ending 26th February 2017, VEEC creation was as follows
- 136,550 down 16% on compared to the previous week’s creation
- The average for the last 3 weeks is 137,026
- We have now met the 2016 target for both creation and registration
- Commercial Lighting contributed 108,834 VEECs (79.7%) compared to 133,456 VEECs (82%) the previous week
- The VEEC spot price reduced significantly during the week, increasing to $14.25 COB Friday, down from $14.50 the previous wee
The graph below shows the overall trend of total VEECs created each week.
Emerald Planet has been working at the forefront of the environmental market since 2006. Emerald Planet was originally founded with the vision to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by utilising energy efficient products. Emerald Planet was involved with the NSW greenhouse Gas Abatement scheme (GGAS) from 2006 and partnered in the giveaway and installation of over 15 million CFL globes across NSW to December 2008.