Weekly VEEC Analysis WE 12th February
- In the week ending 12th February 2017, VEEC creation was as follows
- 111,355 down 51% on compared to the previous week’s creation
- The average for the last 3 weeks is 154,531
- We have now met the 2016 target for both creation and registration
- Commercial Lighting contributed 84,423 VEECs (76%) compared to 197,410 VEECs (86%) the previous week
- The VEEC spot price decreased to $14.50 COB Friday, compared to $14.70 the previous Friday
The graph below shows the overall trend of total VEECs created each week.
Emerald Planet has been working at the forefront of the environmental market since 2006. Emerald Planet was originally founded with the vision to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by utilising energy efficient products. Emerald Planet was involved with the NSW greenhouse Gas Abatement scheme (GGAS) from 2006 and partnered in the giveaway and installation of over 15 million CFL globes across NSW to December 2008.